We the team from Bullseye Home Builders – Melbourne is experienced and researching to use every space of your dream home effectively. As an award-winning company, we endeavour to achieve your satisfaction as your heart desire. In building a Multi-unit Homes which is commonly known as Multi-family Home is the residential property that contain more than a unit-home.
Being renowned all over Australia mainly Melbourne, Victoria as one of the leading and developing building company, we focus in providing an affordable multi-unit home solutions without compromising on quality of the materials, location nor space settings.
We look forward working on the house of your dream, for more information contact us right away and visit our website for in detail explanation for your home and run through our creation and innovative designs which are affordable and standard quality to suit your way of living.
Benefits you earn choosing The Bullseye Home Builders for Multi-unit Homes
• Dual Living – Dual Occupancy House Design also known as Duplex Home, is a growing demand and continues to scale high all throughout Australia. We, The Bullseye Home Builders build your occupancy in the ways you desire and customize. Dual living is basically consisting of two homes sharing a wall side-to-side.
1. Spacious and suitable for many or multi-generational living.
2. Provides options to sell/rent either one, so as to support your financial/mortgage expenditure.
• Granny Flats – Granny Flat Occupancy Houses is a popular accommodation all around Australia, as it’s a part of a house converted into a suitable accommodation for elderly any members in your family to give good care and have a close watch of them. We the team of Bullseye Home Builders usually built and locate Granny flat on ground level of a family home for the comfort and convenience of all.
1. Flexibility to attach and detach from the dwellings around.
2. Popular way to accommodate aging parents/elders in family.
• Sub-division – Sub-division is an occupancy home that are large in number of houses built close to each other dwellings at the same time with similar designs of construction. It’s referred to residential area and are well-known/common homes in Australia. We Bullseye Home Builders with the years of experience take every project as a challenge and focus in providing the best outcome for every customer.
1. Social interactions with sense of community.
2. Often has the best Home Value
3. Perfect to raise a family in a safe and peaceful environment.
• Triplex – In Australia the triplex occupancy living is a multi-family accommodation where three floors combined to a home. Here at Bullseye Home Builders, we build every step with passion to achieve a modern look of your dream home where each floor contains separate living room, kitchen, bathroom and so on., known as a building/home with three separate living units.
1. Rental income can cover most of your expenses/mortgage.
2. Possible to accommodate large families as its spacious.
• Apartments – Apartments in Australia are the most famous infrastructures which are a series or a set of homes fitted in a huge building containing several individual blocks called apartments. Theses buildings are usually leased as a dwelling and provide special housekeeping facilities, kids play area, pools and gyms. With all professionalism and standard, we the Bullseye Home
Builders will gladly consider working on and satisfying all your desires on your multi-storey buildings.
1. Provides various perks you can’t find in single homes like unique amenities on salons, spas, pools, theatres and many more.,
2. Easy maintenance and save a lot of expenses.
If you are interested in dual home design, contact us today or check our website for dual living home design. We are one of the renowned builders known for building multi-unit development to enjoy your future in the homes built by us. Our work will give you confidence and offer you a sense of freedom to achieve your life goals. Contact us today, and our team of experienced designers and constructors will be at your doorsteps to help you follow all the government-recommended guidelines and get things in order. Call us today to request a free no-obligation home design consultation.